It has been snowing for 2 days! I have never seen so much snow in my life. We went to Fred Myer yesterday and the snow on the side of the roads comes up past my waist!
I was looking at all of your CUTE blogs and had to stop because I was getting so home sick! I miss the sun and the heat SO much! When it snows we don't get to see the sun. It just looks like a cloudy day (for 2 days!!!). It is staying light longer, which is good (I think). The hardest thing I'm battling with is finding things to do with my kids. Fairbanks doesn't have any kind of a indoor play land and I really don't feel like taking the kids to the park when its 12 degrees. They do have 3 different swimming pools but their open swim isn't until 4:30. Most days are difficult, but I hope that will change with time and with meeting new friends. What a adventure though. I know after living in fairbanks we (as a family) will be able to move anywhere.
This is our cute mailbox
This is our road driving into town
Looking out my bedroom window
front room
kitchen
Upstairs Master Bathroom. We have a guest bathroom down the hall et also has double sinks. (and a half bath next to the kitchen) Then the 3 other bedrooms and laundry room are upstairs.
This is my fridge I LOVE it!
Adams' work
and the lovely road to Adams work
7 comments:
Wow that is a LOT of snow. I will try and remember not to complain next time it is cold here. I started a new blog, if you want in just leave me a message on my old one.
JULIE!!! Your new place is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! It looks so nice. I love it. That is A LOT of snow. Wow. You have my phone number if you just need to talk. I'm serious.
Love ya,
Brooke
Julie!! Your house is gorgeous!!! We miss you!! Hang in there, the snow will be gone before you know it!! :)
It is so pretty there. And I love your house!! Lincoln is so big standing there looking out the window, I can't believe it. We sure do miss you. I think Dax wonders where Cloe is because he is always looking at your old house like hes waiting for her to come and play:) It looks like you have things organized, way to go. My stuff would still be in boxes im sure. Love ya all and way to go posting picures, keep them coming!!
What a cute house. I still can't believe you are in ALASKA. Hopefully the snow will stop soon. We were riding in the car today and Liv said out of nowhere, "I miss Chloe." We all do. You guys look like you are doing well though. I love seeing the updates and pictures.
Hang in there. Summer is coming. Your house is great. Good luck with the kids - go get a bunch of crafts and activities. It doesn't get you out of the house but will keep them busy. Good luck!
Julie! It's so great to see these pictures and read what you are up to. Keep up the blogging and best of luck in your new home.
Post a Comment