Dear friends, family and neighbors,
We are excited to announce that Adam and I have been offered a job in Fairbanks ALASKA!!!!! We interviewed over the holidays and accepted the job on Sunday. Adam is going to be the marketing specialist for Guardian Flight. We are ready for the next chapter in our lives to start, but I don't know if I'm ready for 40 below zero weather without any sun!! But really we are ready for an adventure! We are leaving at the end of the month.
I am truly sad to leave our home and neighbors. We have made some really good friendship and we are extremely sad to say goodbye.
This year we had Christmas in good old Blanding. We had a lot of fun playing games and opening presents with my family. Note the rice crispy treat Chloe is eating!

SNOW DAY IN ST GEORGE YEAH!!

This was Adam's 30th Birthday. We had so much fun with our friends and family. We played Rock Band until 2am. Watching our friends and neighbors sing and play this game wow how awesome !
13 comments:
Alaska?! Wow. Well, why turn down a good job, right? I am glad he got a good job, but I am sad you are moving so far away. You will have to blog often so we can see your kiddos grow up. Miss you!
First of all- Happy Birthday to Adam! Secondly- What a HUGE rice crispy treat! And I cannot believe that you guys are moving to Alaska! That will be such a big change from here! I hope you guys love it, and you better keep up on your blog so we can all see how you're doing! Congrat to Adam for getting a great job!
Congratulations Julie and Adam on your upcoming move! That is big news. Good luck!
We are seriously going to miss you guys sooooo much! We have just loved getting to know you and your cute family. We truly wish you the best of luck though... with everything!!! Hopefully, with good ol' technology we'll be able to continue to keep in touch!! :) Love you guys!
I'm so happy for you guys. I'm REALLY sad for myself though. You guys are honestly two of the SWEETEST people I have ever met.
Thanks for all the good times! Don't worry you aren't getting rid of us. I plan to stay in touch with you forever.
Love ya,
Brooke
I am so excited for you guys! If we had a good job offer somewhere far away, we would take it too. I am going to miss you so much, sweet little Chloe and Lincoln!!!! I love you guys. Thank goodness for free long distance and blogs:)
Ah! I'm still ticked you guys are leaving! We'll miss you!
Wow! We just now found your blog...and wow Moving to Alaska??! Crazy and Cold! Sounds like an adventure for sure! Good luck with everything. We are happy to call you friends but will be sorry to see you leave! =D
I can't believe you are moving! Keep blogging so we can stay in touch!
Nooo! I'm so sad. You are seriously some of the nicest, funnest people I have met in a long time. I wish you the best of luck. We will miss you and your family.
Hey Julie, I just barely found your blog...so good to see you and your darling little family. Roni keeps me somewhat updated when she hears from you, but ALASKA? What the heck? That is truly going to be a neat experience. Talk about shell shock, 110 degree weather to negative 40. What a change. You will do well and will find many new friends. Please keep updated on your blog, and now I will add you to mine so I don't have to hop around. I am so glad you are doing well. Keep in touch!
Mandi
I am so sad to see you leave. You guys made our street come alive. I can't thank you enough for all the fun game nights and for the laughs. We love having you as friends and I hope we keep in touch. best of luck! Wendi & Jake
Just thinking of you guys and hope all is well in Alaska!
Post a Comment