Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Chloe waited all day to have a "turkey cookie"

Chloe and Tessa


This year we spent Thanksgiving in Arizona with Adam's family. We left on Monday and drove ALL day. Our kids do pretty good in the car, but the last hour or so just kills us.
Susan (Adam's mother) made most of the food including the turkey, which was awesome. We had two families that joined us, which put the total count of people to 30. So, we went to the church and ate there for the space. My sister-in-law Whitney invited one of her many friends who brought some yummy homemade rolls with them. I think I ate most of them. We made funny hats for the kids (of course Chloe didn't want one)and played games. Then we ate the pies!yum yum
The next day we drove to a huge park. I don't have pictures, because I didn't plug in the camera, who would have thought that we would ever have to plug in a camera for it work. When we got there we had lunch while the kids played at the park. Then we went on a the little train that took us around the park. After the train we took the kids on the carousel. It was really fun ( I wish I had pictures!!)

2 comments:

redheadsmom said...

That sounds like fun! We used to reserve the church when I was little and we would just have a blast!

Petersen's said...

K I cant believe you left us here! Who are we going to watch UFC with? No I am kidding, I wish you guys the best and come see us when you can! We will miss u guys! :(