Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



Happy Halloween everyone!

This is our favorite time of year. We had so much fun getting our house ready for our mini spook alley. Adam had ankle surgery about 3 months and still has not been released to work so, he had been working on decorating the house for Halloween. He did such a great job. I wish I had taken more pictures!! Our family has been so sick this week with the stomach flew. We have been working all month and then we ALL get sick! Adam got up and put the spook alley in a hour. I couldn't believe he got it done! We were so excited to get it have it open for business. Our church had their party in our neighborhood so we had a ton of kids up and down the streets. It was so fun!

10 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Your house was a huge hit! Your costumes are AWESOME too. I hope you don't mind, but I put you on our blog. :) Hope everyone is feeling better.

B Wed said...

Your haunted alley turned out great. All the kids had a blast in there. And not to mention your costumes that were totally awesome except Adams' scared me a little! Too bad you all had the flu...wonder where you got that? Um sorry.

Natalie J said...

I have never been scared of Sally before, until now. You look awesome!

Stacy and family said...

Love the Sally costume! Is everybody feeling better?

Mindie said...

So cute! We missed being with you guys this year. I'm glad you had fun! xoxox

Mike and Brit Harris said...

You guys look AWESOME! I wish Taylor could have came trick or treating there!

Manda said...

Hey Julie, it's Amanda (Hunt) Pickard. I love your Sally costume. That's Aidan's favorite movie and he knows the whole thing by heart. Very cute blog, I can't believe how big and beautiful your kids are!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Well look at this...you have a blog!!! YAY! Thanks again for the life saving water!!! You're the best! LOL

redheadsmom said...

my kids loved your spook alley! I am adding you to my blog list unless you tell me not to.

Carter Family said...

Looks like fun. You look great!