Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chloe and Lincoln


Okay so its been FOREVER since I've updated my blog. For my family reunion my parents took us to Rocky Point, Mexico. We had a fabulous time. For me driving there was the best part. It was funny watching my Mom drive in Mexico. Adam had a blast playing with all the big toys and hanging out with the boys. He has 4 sisters so he really enjoys spending time with the boys. I'm waiting for pictures from my sister-in-law. She has a really nice camera and took most of the pictures, but she has been busy with a funeral.

Adam had surgery about 6 weeks ago on his ankle. He is doing great so far, but as for me HOLY COW, this has been so draining taking care of 3 kids. We are just now getting the hang of things and he gets that stupid cast off next week.

Adam starts his "real" job at the end of October. We are both so excited for this. He is going to work for an retired NFL film director. Phil is working on a documentary that Fox has picked up and Adam will be his second hand man for the next year.

We love where we live! St. George is so nice! Everyone needs to move here! We live in the most wonderful neighborhood. Since Adam has had this surgery we have been outside every night hanging out with our neighbors. We have about 6 couples and their kids that come around every night. This has been such a relief to me.

Well, Halloween is just around the corner and of course we are all geared up to go. I have already purchased my costume ( I hope it comes soon ) Adam is going to be what he was last year and we don't know what Chloe or Lincoln are going to be yet, but we are SO excited. I hope all is well with my friends and family.

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Jules, I am so proud of you for posting, Your kids are adorable.

Natalie J said...

I am so glad you updated. Your kids are so cute! I don't know if the message I sent yesterday went through (hospital wireless sucks) but we will be in St George for the long Thanksgiving weekend. It would be fun to see you. Lemme know if you will be around.

Stacy and family said...

Thanks for the new post! Great pictures. Love those boots Ms. Chloe! I am a fan of boots myself.

Mindie said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad to see you back in the great world of blogs! I miss your guts. Kiss the kids for me. xoxoxo

Carter Family said...

You go girl, I have been waiting forever for the update! Your mom driving in Mexico will make me laugh for days. Your kids are too, too dang cute, I am so happy to see the pics. I miss you. Take care!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

It has been SOOOO fun getting to know you guys. We are lucky to live so close to you! Thanks for all the good times so far!
-Brooke

Nilsson Family said...

hey neighbor!I look at your blog like everyday cuz I think your pics are so cute.But it's even better that I get to see your cute kids everyday.Sorry that im always at your house buggin you. Your just too fun and I love being around you.Fishing was fun tonight,even though i never caught a fish!!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Found you Julie.. Okay, now some regular posting!! See ya the CC. :) KAysha

Kaysha Alesa said...

Julie. Your kids are adorable, and you are gorgeous! Now keep blogging to support my blogging addiction. :) Kaysha

Mindie said...

I have been thinking about you tons latley, you always made Halloween fun. Hope you have another spookey year! Love ya! kiss the kids for me!

Chelan said...

I'm so glad you've made some friends in your neighborhood! I have a really good friend who moved right down the street and is in my ward and it has saved me! Our kids play almost every day and it's so nice to have an adult to talk to. She loves that I'm a "planner" cuz she's not and all she has to do is show up. Thank goodness I have a couple good freinds who usually go according to my "plans". Hee hee . . . you know me and my need to follow the "plan".
It is a relief though, to have friends close by. How depressing we sound. . . and desparate . . oh well I guess it's time to just surrender to it eh?