Well, we had a crazy day on Saturday. I never knew how much work a birthday party could be. I only invited 3 kids and I still felt like I was going crazy.
I had Adam go to the store to pick up her birthday gift, which he did an awesome job, but I didn't know he was going to buy the whole store! He came back with 3 gifts and one big gift, which is the big tube that chloe is sitting on in the pool. Chloe loved it and didn't get out for a half hour! He also bought a helium balloon kit, and 3 big water guns for the kids that came. Everything ran pretty smooth, but I was glad when it was over.
Lincoln is doing good except he very colicky. I am calling the doctor tomorrow because I am about to lose it . He actually sleeps really good at night, but I think its just because he cries all day.He putting on weight and getting cuter everyday. I can't believe how much I am enjoying my 2nd baby. With Chloe I thought I was going to die and sore I would never have another kid. So, I am glad, for the most part Lincoln is a good baby.
7 comments:
Oh, colic is soooo much fun. Ashton had colic really bad until about 4 months (at which most babies grow out of it). I can give you some pointers if you want. Just let me know. I don't want to assume that you haven't tried them. You Dr will have some good ideas too. Good luck and let me know.
Chloe is so big. I can't believe she is 2 already. Looks like a successful party! Can't wait to see pictures of Lincoln.
OK, sorry. I didn't scroll down all the way on the page before. Lincoln is very cute! How old is he now?
OK, sorry. I didn't scroll down all the way on the page before. Lincoln is very cute! How old is he now?
Hey! I found it! Super cute!
I am so glad to see a new post. I need to see more pict of the little one. I saw Shawna at Costco, the family seem well. I am glad to get the update on your little family with the blog!
How fun! looks like she had a good time.
How fun. Looks like she had a good time!
Post a Comment