So, I guess its time for me to get a blog. Roni's blog was so cute I had to start one. I love seeing all the pictures of our kids! Can you believe we are all old married woman with kids. YUK!
My little guy Lincoln is such a good baby. He is already getting chubby. Chloe is doing okay with a new brother. She is a little more whinny but otherwise she is doing good.
Adam just graduated!! yeah! Actually, he has 3 classes left and then will be done for good! We have accepted a job here in St. George and we are very excited!
3 comments:
I love it!!! I am so excited to blog with you now. It is sucha fun way to keep up. Your family is beautiful!!!
Julie! It's good to see you. Your family is beautiful.
Julie-Congrats on Lincoln, can't wait to see pictures! The ones of Chole are beautiful! Glad to hear Adam is done with school. We've got to get together, keep checking your emails-we are going to try to get out and do park days once a week. Love ya, Rachel RObins
Post a Comment