Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fairbanks update

This is my little Lincoln. He loves his belly!! He is the best baby ever!


I was looking at my blog a couple of days ago and decided to update it. The days are going by fast. Fairbanks is an adventure for sure. Times are good, but hard. I haven't found any friends to hang out with yet. We moved again in July, which was hard, because I was just getting involved in church and making some friends. So, now here we are in another ward and starting over. It will be okay, just hard work.
These are some picture of Adam's mom and dad when they visited with us in June. I have more pictures, but we can't find the cord to plug it in. We also went to the fair on Saturday. It was so nice to get out of the house. The last 3 or 4 weeks its been smokey so we haven't been able to get out. The kids are growing up so fast. Chloe turned 3 in June and Lincoln turned one in April. I have a busy life which I'm trying to enjoy, but you know how the dang kids can drive you crazy sometimes. Life is good. We do miss so many things, I really don't dare to start naming them.
I've been on face book the last few months so I haven't been updating as much. I love seeing all the new picture of my family and friends. God bless and hopefully we will be home soon.







6 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Your hair is so DARK!!! I love it! We miss you guys sooo much. I need a little "Hatch" these days to make me laugh!

Stacy and family said...

Cute hair Julie!

Bri or Aaron said...

I seriously miss you guys! When we get together with everyone we defenalty miss your presence! Come back soon! I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting! Easton says "Hi" to Chloe.

Nilsson Family said...

Ok I need your number so I can call you... Is it your old number? Your kids are so big and cute. And your lookin great, love the hair!! I know everyone is saying that we miss you and seriously we do. You are such fun people. Eric loved Adam. The other day he's all "man nobody has invited me over to watch a game or something since Adam was here, I miss him." Love you all and call me please

The Slacks said...

It's so good to be able to see your blog, since we can't see you. I can't tell you how much I miss you!!! It seems like yesterday when we were prego together, wishing we could just have them already. Now they are so big, yet still so little. Lincoln is so cute! I love the finger in the belly button.

I don't think I ever got your phone number. Will you e-mail it to me? I hope you guys are doing great, it looks like you are.

Haven said...

Hey Julie! I stumbled across your blog from Brooke's. Is Alaska treating you better? I've been reading some books about a fictitious town and hour away from Fairbanks by plane. I think it's so cool I know someone actually living there! :) Hope you're doing well.