I had just put Lincoln down around 4 A.M. and I couldn't go back to sleep, because of the sun. I started to hear some dogs barking that live around the neighborhood so I'm thinking to myself that was weird, because they never bark. Then it occurred to me that something might happen because they were going crazy. Sure enough around 4:30 or 5:00 A.M I started to shake and not because I was scared. The shaking only lasted a few seconds, but was intense and strong! So, I told Adam "we are having an earthquake!" He was talking in his sleep (which I didn't know at the time) and didn't even budge! Here I was already thinking where my kids and I were going to hide. (ha) Its funny now, but WOW I was really awake after that! Thank goodness there was no damage and no one was hurt.
Other than that the earth moving under my feet, Everything is going well. The sun is shining, there are people everywhere the trees are green, and its warm! I think I'm going to like it here.
This is Chloe and our neighbor Amya. They have rabbits in their garage and Chloe is in love.
Jumping like a bunny
5 comments:
I am glad it wasn't a strong earthquake. Scary. Other than earthquakes, I am glad you are starting to like it there!
What the.....?? That's crazy!!! We miss you guys but I'm glad you're having a good time and that Chloe has a new friend. The big number 3 birthday is coming soon, how exciting!
What adventures you are having! I showed Lauren the picture of Chloe and her friend. She kept saying, "She is sooo big!" And she is cute too!
Chloe is a high jumper! We bought a house in the fields. We weren't even looking but it just happened. It was a foreclosure and it's not completed but we should have it finished in a month or so. I'll post pics when it gets done. Hope everything is good!
What the earthquake!?!? I miss your guts right now. Seems like you are doing great! I bet Chloe LOVED those bunnies. How fun! Tell Adam hi.
-Brooke
Post a Comment