Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas 2011 Rock Springs Wyoming


This year has flown by! I can't believe it has been a year since we moved from Alaska. I remember sitting in Chloe's room in Fairbanks wondering when I could come back to the lower 48, and here I am! Life has been interesting.
We moved to Rock Springs at the end of January 2011. Adam is now the director of Guardian Flight Wyoming! What an awesome guy! He has been working so hard. We are going on our 4 year with the company and so excited to be closer to family.
Last week one of the helicopter mechanics took the aircraft and crashed it north of Rock Springs! Everyone was okay, but the helicopter is a total loss! We have been working on this project for 11 months. Adam has the most wonderful employees. Everyone has come together as a family to get through this devastating blow to this company. Only time will tell if and when we can transport people!

Chloe started school this year! I can't believe she is 5. Dropping her off the first day of school was fun, exciting, and sad! She didn't cry. She was very scared, but held it all in until the end. As I was waiting for her in front of her school, the bell rang, and she runs as fast as her little legs could take her (towards me) and burst into tears!! It was so sad. She is now loving school and can't wait to return after the weekend. Her drawings and reading has improved dramatically. Chloe came home and informed us that she has 2 boyfriends! Adam about fell over. He asked me "does it start this early?!" It was funny.

Lincoln is 3.5 and keeping me on my toes. He is obsessed with Star Wars! He plays a Star Wars lego game all day long. He doesn't eat much. His diet right now is chocolate rice crispy cereal, pizza, bread, chocolate milk, and macaroni and cheese. He loves to be outside and would play all day if that was possible. He loves playing Star Wars with his dad and can't wait for Chloe to get home from school to play games with him. Lincoln is so sensitive. If he is in trouble, we just have to raise our voices and he starts to cry..

I'm just hear trying to keep everything in balance! When I look at my blessings I am overwhelmed and thankful for my little family and the gospel! I love my family and love my new friends here in Rock Springs!
Merry Christmas
2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mn